Tuesday, 6 March 2012



Thing 2
 
I've had a Twitter account for ages and whilst I rarely tweet I do enjoy being kept up to date through my Twitter feed. I follow quite a few news organisations and also some funny ones like "The Onion" and "Funny or Die"  Twitter is a great way to find out local news too, I was out-of-town when a $2 shop in Niddrie went 'up in smoke' but was able to find out all about it through Twitter. In case you haven't noticed I've added a Twitter Gadget to my blog. 




 
On the other hand think RSS feeds add to the sensation of being swamped by information. I can see they may be useful but I don't have the time to keep up with all the 'stuff' out there.
Another Gadget I've added shows RSS feeds on violins from The New York Times





No comments:

Post a Comment