I was invited to join goodreads by a Facebook friend, some time ago, which I did. I recieve email each month with recommended reading but I have never added any books. Just now I've added a few titles and it is quite straight forward. Some people must have more time, never sleep, be better organised or just more inclined to the social networking world than I, whilst I can see the benefits of goodreads and LibraryThing frankly I'd rather just be reading than using sites like these!
Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Thing 4
Created this collage using Big Hugh Labs Mosaic Maker, you could easily waste many hours on this site but the results can look impressive.

I was invited to join goodreads by a Facebook friend, some time ago, which I did. I recieve email each month with recommended reading but I have never added any books. Just now I've added a few titles and it is quite straight forward. Some people must have more time, never sleep, be better organised or just more inclined to the social networking world than I, whilst I can see the benefits of goodreads and LibraryThing frankly I'd rather just be reading than using sites like these!
I was invited to join goodreads by a Facebook friend, some time ago, which I did. I recieve email each month with recommended reading but I have never added any books. Just now I've added a few titles and it is quite straight forward. Some people must have more time, never sleep, be better organised or just more inclined to the social networking world than I, whilst I can see the benefits of goodreads and LibraryThing frankly I'd rather just be reading than using sites like these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment